Main Forum

Staff Application

2 replies
Player
Votes:
Untagged users
Hello MC-GTA I want to be a staff member on the evolved GTA server you own. My IGN is Yetme71. I am going 2 turn 15 in a month. I am rank Player. I can play for 1 or 2 hours on this server. I have not been banned from this server and I'm trying hard not to be because I love this server. I have never been staff before that's why I want to try it. I decided to apply for staff because I would like to help people and if they do not follow the rules in the game I would tell them to read the rules. I can help the server from hackers and cheaters and ban them if they don't follow the rules. You should pick me because I am kind and I follow rules a lot of times. If I saw a homophobic remark in /m I would tell them to leave the person alone and be nice. If saw that happening I would give them a warning and if they do it again then I would report them. The comments I would make are that I am nottrying to be mean but this person was spamming and I'm just doing my job. One of my weaknesses are were somebody says something really mean like a cus word to me. The second is where I get yelled at makes me feel sad. Also getting kicked in the "spot". Some people do that to me.
Posted Jan 7, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 7, 18 by Yetme71
Player
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
You give nice answers to the format and you have good looking punctuation. Although to get anywhere with this you would need to detail your application a bit more. Maybe state a few things you're extra good at or tell us some of your weaknesses.
Posted Jan 7, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Player
Votes:
Untagged users
Ok thanks.
Posted Jan 7, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices